Apply for a Kickstart Scheme Grant for Employers
Use this service to apply for a Kickstart Scheme employer grant. You can use this service if you are an employer or represent a group of employers as a Kickstart gateway and have 30 or more Kickstart Scheme job placements.
Check if you can apply for a grant through the Kickstart Scheme.Start now
The online service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).
Before you start
You will need:
- the Companies House reference number, Charity Commission number or Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator number, if you have one
- the organisation address and contact details
- details of the Kickstart Scheme job placements and their location
- supporting information to show that the job placements are new jobs and meet the Kickstart Scheme criteria
- information about the support the organisation can give to develop employability skills of young people
If you are applying as a Kickstart gateway you will need these details for each organisation you are applying on behalf of.