Apply for a Kickstart Scheme Grant for Employers
Use this service to apply for a Kickstart Scheme grant. If you already have a grant agreement with DWP you do not need to apply again. You can get in touch with your local and national Kickstart Scheme contacts to add more job placements or employers to your grant agreement.
Check if you can apply for a grant through the Kickstart Scheme.
Applications from new Kickstart gateways closed on 27 January 2021. If you are a Kickstart gateway who already has a grant agreement with DWP you can continue to add more employers and job placements to your grant agreement.
The online service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).
Before you start
You will need:
- your Companies House reference number, Charity Commission number or Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator number, if you have one
- your organisation address and contact details
- details of the Kickstart Scheme job placements and their location
- supporting information to show that the job placements are new jobs and meet the Kickstart Scheme criteria
- information about the support you will give to develop the employability skills of young people on the scheme